2 long thick Zucchini
1 pint Cherry tomatoes
1 Cup Italian bread crumbs
1/4 cup of parmesan cheese
1/2 cup shredded cheddar
1 small white/ yellow onion
2-3 Tbsp of butter
1. Pre heat the oven to 325 Fahrenheit. Wash the zucchini and tomatoes thoroughly.
2. chop the end of zucchini off and slice zucchini lengthwise in a half
3. Place zucchini seed side down in a glass baking dish and fill with the 1/2 inch water. Microwave for 3 minutes.
4. Remove the zucchini from the glass baking dish and scrape the seeds into a medium mixing bowl.
5. Discard the water from the glass baking dish and put the zucchini back in the glass baking dish with the skin side down.
6. Slice the cherry tomatoes in half and put them into a bowl with zucchini seeds.
7. Pour in the bread crumbs and the cheeses in the bowl.
8. Saute the onions with the butter and add them to the bowl. Mix thoroughly and use the mixture to stuff the zucchini. Cook in the oven for 45 minutes.
Thursday, August 10, 2017
3 Tbsp Cooking Oil
3 Green Peppers ( Medium Diced)
8 Tomatoes ( Medium Diced)
2 Baby Marrows ( Peeled, Medium Diced)
2 Egg plants ( Peeled, Medium Diced)
1 Chopped Onions ( Small Diced)
Beef Stock (Enough to cover the vegetables)
1/2 Tsp Salt
1/2 Tsp Pepper
1/2 Tsp Rosemary leaves
1/2 Tsp Oregano
1/2 Tsp Parsley
1. On a medium heat pan, add cooking oil and onions. Cook until tender then add peppers, marrows, eggplants and sweat these vegetables.
2. Add tomatoes and fill up to level with beef stock.
3. Add salt, pepper, herbs and cook the vegetables until done.